Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Prepare for Greatness

Scriptural Meditation: Romans 4:17-20

I looked in an old journal the other day and discovered a page of signatures. No, they were not the autographs of famous celebrities; rather, they were my own. One of the benefits of journaling is it allows you a chance to recap events that have taken place and record your visions for the future. When I would get discouraged about my unfulfilled dreams, I encouraged myself by practicing how I would one day autograph the books I am destined to write. I will need to master this craft in anticipation of the lines! (Hey, you have to "speak those things" into existence!)

It might sound crazy, but sometimes you have to practice and prepare for greatness. This week, take time to consider what needs to be on your to-do list as you “get ready, get ready, get ready” for your dreams to come true.

Go ahead, sign your autograph!

As always, continue to walk in your blessings!

1 comment:

pateezy said...

Thank you for mentioning me in your note on facebook. I truely enjoyed "Prepare for Greatness" it is sooooo true. God Bless--