Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Where is Your Title in the Library?

2 Corinthians 3
3Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

The other day I had to repent after cutting a fool with a lab tech who was attempting to handle me after a four-hour doctor’s visit that included x-rays and lab work. I am fine. I did not anticipate eating lunch at 4 p.m., so I blamed low blood sugar or hunger on my reaction. One of the lab workers grabbed me a cup of juice, as she realized that drawing blood was not going to helping the situation. I was one grumpy little woman, and I was not a very good epistle to read in that moment.

Our actions have to speak louder than our words. Today, consider what kind of text people translate when they see your life.

Are you a trashy novel, a tabloid, or a devotional?

The next time, I will follow my spirit and grab an apple and a jacket before I head out to my next appointment. Better yet, I am just going to stay well and at home.

Pray my strength and continue to walk in your blessings!

ADS

No comments: