Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winning the Game of Life

As you can imagine, sometimes the inspirer needs a little dose of inspiration. Thankfully, God allows all kinds of things to encourage me as I strive to encourage myself. This morning before I went to sleep on the couch (Yes, I go to bed between 1 and 3 a.m.), I was flipping channels and landed on HBO Sports. It was there that I learned about the story of Rayna Dubose. I couldn’t the clip, but I found her website at http://www.raynadubose.net/

After hearing her story, I waved my hands and thanked God for the activity of my limbs. When time permits, take a minute to visit her site and read this powerful story yourself.

Once you’ve read her story, you’ll thank God that you have the physical ability to walk in your blessings!

Enjoy the blessings of the Lord!

Arlecia

1 comment:

King James said...

I feel you ... great story!