Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Which F-word Will You Choose?


Happy New Year All!

This week, I was reminded that when God used His prophets they did not always deliver lengthy monologues, but they simply asked straightforward questions and offered simple declarations.

Yesterday, as the flight I traveled on experienced turbulence, here is what thus saith the LORD:
“FAITH and FEAR cannot operate in the same space.”

There's no need to provide examples or scenarios this week, as you already know where this Word applies in your life. This year, I pray that God will anoint you for every blessing and challenge that you will face.

I'm claiming everything that's mine in 2009!

Arlecia

2 comments:

carolina magic said...

Faith and fear--two good words to remember in 2009!

Bgibbs said...

Happy New Year to You!
In November 2008, I was faced with a challenge - I immediately chose FAITH rather than give in to fear. I have FAITH and Trust that God will completely heal me if that is His plan for me.